Sharing Screens and Files in Lync for Mac
This post covers the steps required to share files and screens for Mac.
Sharing in Lync
Steps to Share Files
- To share files, either:
- Click the paper clip symbol
- Or, press command and click the contact you want to share with, and then select Send a File.
- Select the file you want to send and then click Send.
Steps to Share Your Desktop Screens
- Press command and click the contact you want to share with and then select Share Desktop.
on the sharing dialog box
Steps to Stop Sharing Desktop Screens
- On the Stop Sharing tab:
- Click the desktop icon
- Select desktop of your account
- Click Stop sharing
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (4357) or firstname.lastname@example.org