Lync on iOS Devices
This post lists the steps required to install and configure Lync on iOS devices.
- Lync Account
- Installing and Configuring Lync
- Changing your Availability
- Starting a Chat
- Starting a Video Chat
- Starting a Call
- Sending an E-mail
- Updating Your Status
Installing and Using Lync on iOS
- Tap the App Store.
- Type Microsoft Lync 2010 on the search bar and then tap Free.
- Tap Install App.
- Tap Open.
- If a pop up window appears asking to sync your contacts, tap OK.
- Tap OK in the Before You Start screen.
- On the Lync log in page:
NOTE: If you are installing Lync 2013 on your iPhone, continue to step 8
- Enter your CampusID email address (CampusID@gsu.edu)
- Enter your CampusID password
- Tap Sign In
- Tap Next in the welcome screen.
- Tap Next in the Manage data use screen.
- Enter your phone number and tap Next.
- Tap Done.
- Tap on the Contacts icon.
- Select the contact with whom you wish to video chat and tap the video chat icon.
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the Help Desk at 404-413-4357 or firstname.lastname@example.org