Lync for Android
This post provides the user with instructions to download and install Lync on your Android phone and perform common tasks. Lync 2013 is not compatible with Android tablets.
- Lync Account
- An Android Mobile Device Lync 2013 is not compatible with Android tablets
- Installing and Configuring Lync
- Changing your Availability
- Starting a Chat
- Starting a Video Chat
- Starting a Call
- Sending an E-mail
- Updating Your Status
Installing and Using Lync on your Android Phone
- Tap on Play Store.
- Enter Lync 2013 in the “Search” box.
- Tap Install.
- Tap Open when the application is finished installing.
- Scroll down and tap Accept in the Apps permissions box.
- Enter your CampusID@gsu.edu email address and CampusID password, then tap Sign In.
- Tap Next in the welcome screen.
- Tap OK in the Before You Start screen.
- Tap Next in the Manage Data Use window.
- Enter your phone number and tap Next.
- Tap Next in the <Sync contacts screen.
- Tap Done
If you have questions, or need assistance, please contact the IS&T Help Center at 404-413-HELP (4357) or email@example.com